Job Title: Commercial Property / Real Estate Paralegal (with commercial property and residential conveyancing experience)
Location: South Kensington
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm
Salary: From £24k per annum
We are a London based, 2 office law firm assisting businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
Our mission is to work together across disciplines, achieving successful outcomes in an ever-evolving market through skilfully applied legal intelligence.
We are looking to hire a Property Paralegal to support our busy, friendly Real Estate team based in South Kensington.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ paralegal experience in property/real estate including a thorough understanding of transactional work (commercial and residential property).
Summary of Role
Key skills and qualities required:
- A minimum of 1 years’ property experience (including commercial property)
- Assisting partners/solicitors within the team with day to day case management;
- Drafting and preparing template documents including contracts, leases, licences, letters and communications to clients (with supervision);
- Legal research;
- Managing and maintaining data rooms;
- Dealing with post exchange / completion formalities including HMRC, Companies House and Land Registry requirements;
- Liaising with clients, external contacts and other third parties;
- A desire to manage a limited workload (with supervision).
- A minimum of 1 years’ property experience (including commercial property);
- High level of IT skills essential and preferably used to working with a case management system;
- Excellent communication and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to take initiative and work in a pragmatic and proactive manner;
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Highly organised and logical;
- Good legal research skills;
- Commercial acumen and ability to work independently when required;
- Experience assisting with immigration matters an advantage (but not essential).
- Competitive Salary
- 23 days annual holiday (rising to 28 days)
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (including subsidised gym membership)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare and Flu Vaccination voucher scheme
Applications should be in writing with supporting CV to – email@example.com